Fabrication & Manufacture
At our dedicated workshop facilities, we offer all aspects of fabrication and mechanical manufacture, managed by our inhouse project and design team.
Our purpose built workshop is spread over a 500m2 and equipped with a large yard and storage facilities, overhead gantry, extensive range of welding and fabrication equipment, forklift / telehandlers and with access to state of the art laser and profile cutting, CNC machining, rolling and brake press folding equipment.
We are proud to supply services and equipment throughout the water industry, being experts in Stainless steel pipework fabrication.
Aermech employ a highly trained team of experienced fitters and welders. All welding procedures are undertaken by staff trained and coded inline with British standards. Within our facilities we have the capacity to separate work areas to prevent cross contamination of steel products.
At our facilities, we are able to cater for...
- Manufacture of Stainless steel and Mild steel pipework all grades.
- Manufacture of Stainless and Mild Steel framework all grades.
- Pipe bridges and pipe supports.
- Manufacture of Tanks.
- Pressure testing and inhouse quality and control.
- Galvanizing, Scotch coating, powder coating and paint products.
- All able to be shipped throughout the UK and overseas.
- We provide full traceability for our materials and inhouse Quality assurance service (Q+A).
Our proven track record in providing exceptionally high quality fabricated products is something we are extremely proud of.
When required we can reduce time spent onsite by utilising our facilities to undertake assemble of fabricated items and arrange a complete or part built project for delivery and unload, minimising the site installation time and exposure.